To Install New Printer Drivers:
- In the search area near the Windows icon (bottom left corner), type \\portsmouth\DEVICE where DEVICE is the printer's name. (The printer name should be labeled on the printer itself.) Hit the Enter key.
- A small install program will run. When you see the Printer Queue window the process is complete and you can close the Printer Queue window.
- Repeat the process for additional printers as needed.
IMPORTANT: When you print new documents, you will need to make sure the selected printer is labeled as on Portsmouth and not the old printer, which will be labeled as on Portland.
To Remove Old Printers:
- In the search area near the Windows icon (bottom left corner), type printers and hit the Enter key.
- A window listing all your installed printers will appear. Click on any printers that are listed as on Portland. Click the Remove Device button.
- When prompted, confirm that you would like to remove the printer by clicking the Yes button.