In order to connect to Raven Wireless, you will use your network credentials (this is your login without anderson.edu). Faculty, staff, and students share this network.
Note: if you are connecting a media device (Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, etc.) you will most likely need to use the Raven Media Network. Raven Wireless uses enterprise level security and most personal-type devices do not support this.
1. In Settings - WiFi, select Raven Wireless
2. If it asks you to select Security, choose WPA2 Enterprise.
3. Enter your Username and Password like Rodney
4. The server information below should be shown. Choose Trust.
Note: your version of Android may look different
1. Swipe down and long-hold on your Wi-Fi icon
2. Select Raven Wireless from available networks
3. Enter the criteria below for the connection:
Network name: Raven Wireless (must be exact if using Add Network option)
Security: 802.1x EAP
EAP method: PEAP
Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
CA certificate: Do not validate
Identity: your AU username
Password: your AU password
4. Choose Save.
1. Find Raven Wireless in listed Wi-Fi networks
2. Choose Connect
3. Type in your AU username & password (same one used to login to AccessAU)
4. Check that Raven Wireless shows Connected, secured
Note: If you experience a 'Can't connect to this network' error, you may need to use the personal computer wireless setup instructions.
1. Tap (or click) in the lower-right corner of your shelf.
2. Choose Settings
3. Input the following options to join the Wi-Fi network
View your current Wi-Fi connection to ensure everything worked
You can also verify the connection with Settings > Network