A quick tip about viewing evaluations as administrators. If you are also an instructor, please make sure to change your role from instructor to administrator by toggling the role next to your name, then choose the Project Name (Fall/Spring/Summer Course Evaluations (####)) :
You will see three tabs:
1. By Hierarchy level: Schools/departments to which you have access;
2. By Course Section: Courses in your areas;
3. By Instructor: Select by instructor in your area.
You can open or download the report under the view option for a single course or use the batch option for multiple selections:
After selecting the batch option you will see a menu and give the report a name:
1. Merge will keep each report separate but put them together into one long PDF;
2. Download Multiple PDF will create a Zip file with each report inside (compressed to store without taking up too much room);
3. Aggregate will take all selected courses and put all the question 1 together for each course, question 2, ...
Feel free to reach out if you need any help by submitting a ticket at helpdesk.anderson.edu.