Every undergraduate student at AU has been credited with $15 on their printing account each semester. If you already have money on your account, no problem, the $15 will be added to your current balance. When you print, the account will exhaust the $15 that was provided by AU first and then use the funds that you have added. Just to note, there will not be a refund extended for that $15 amount if it is not used by the end of the semester and these funds will not roll over from semester to semester. Any money that you add to your printing account, however, will continue to roll over from semester to semester.
To use the campus copiers:
- Students must have money in their print account.
- Students can add money to their print account in the Nicholson Library or ITS (Decker 54)
- Students can check your print account balance by logging into http://printing.anderson.edu
* Black and white printing OR copying is 4¢ per single sided page; 6.75¢ for duplex (front and back)
* Color printing/copying is 20¢ per page; 38.75¢ for duplex (front and back) printing.
* For copier access, students will need their network username and a secondary pin.
COPY PIN number can be set or reset by clicking http://printing.anderson.edu; login with your network login and click Add/Change Pin.
WEB PRINT: Web Print is a service to enable printing for laptop, wireless and unauthenticated users without the need to install print drivers.
Print to a campus printer from your own computer. Go to http://printing.anderson.edu; log in, click on the link on the left for Web Print
Submit a Job
Select a Printer (click the circle next to the printer you wish to print to)
At the bottom of the screen click PRINT OPTIONS and ACCOUNT SELECTION
Identify number of copies; then click UPLOAD DOCUMENT
Select a document to upload and print by clicking BROWSE button (NOTE: only Office Excel, Powerpoint, Word and PDF documents can print using Web Print)
Once document has been chosen, click UPLOAD & COMPLETE