- Connect your game device to an Ethernet port, or to AUWireless.
- Your device is now connected to the network.
- If would like to request an open NAT, submit a ticket with your request along with the MAC address of the device, your student ID and username, and your dorm and room number either using the ticket request form on this site or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Wii consoles:
- Wii consoles generally use an older wireless protocol that Anderson University does not support.
- You might need to purchase a Wii ready USB network adapter but we cannot guarantee a connection.