You’ve always been able to share content from your Google Drive in Canvas, but now you will be able to do so seamlessly. We’ve created a video to explain all the new Google Drive features.
Canvas also offers help pages on the following topics:
- How do I view my Google Drive files in Canvas?
- How do I create a hyperlink or embed a file from Google Drive into the Rich Content Editor?
- How do I create a Google Drive collaboration?
- How do I submit a cloud assignment with Google Drive?
- How do I upload a file from Google Drive as an assignment submission in Canvas?