You've always been able to share content from your Google Drive in Canvas, but now you will be able to do so seamlessly. We've created a video to explain all the new Google Drive features. It's a little long (10 minutes), so we've broken it into smaller videos linked below.
Here are 5 things that you'll now be able to do:
- View Google Drive in the Canvas Course Menu (Part One Video | Canvas Help Page)
- Embed and Link to Content from Google Drive in the Rich Content Editor (Part One Video | Canvas Help Page)
- Add Google Drive Content to Modules Using External Tools (Part Two Video | Canvas Help Page)
- Allow Students to Collaborate in Canvas Using Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides (Part Three Video | Canvas Help Page)
- Link to Cloud Assignments in Google Drive (Part Four Video | Canvas Help Page)